Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Family Hobby

For those of you who know us, you know that we LOVE Disneyland, and know that we go as much as possible. One of our favorite things to do there is to find characters, the more random the better. I decided that a slide show of all the characters we have seen over the years would be fun. There are some of the same characters on there more than once because, depending on the time of year, and where you see them, they have different outfits on. There would be more, but on our trip there in January I accidentally dropped the camera and broke it. Which was really sad because we had seen several characters that we hadn't seen before or since. We look forward to our December trip because there will be a new character greeting spot where you can meet all the Disney Fairy's! So check back on the slide show for character updates!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Whoops! Didn't mean to do that! Just wanted to say that Tyler and I loved your slide show, and Tyler made me click on it, then slowly tell him one by one what each one was named. It was awessome. Love your blog!
Chelsie

Kenley said...

I loved that you found the Mad Hatter!

Lindsay said...

So how come you haven't gotten into the whole hidden Mickey thing?