Monday, October 13, 2008

Chet's Nana and Snow

Ever since Olivia was born, we have gone to the Robinson's once a week for family dinner. Having a weekly dinner has given our kids the opportunity to form close relationships with their grandparents and uncles. Even their "emo" Uncle Chrys enjoys playing with them. :) Seriously though, my kids looove the time we spend at Papa's and Grandma Wendy's.

This week's dinner included a special guest, Chet's Nana, who was visiting from California. Nana used to live with the Robinson's but moved back to California about a year ago. We had a great time visiting and catching up. We miss her and it was good to see her. Love you, Nana!


Also, we had our first official snow storm on Saturday night. The kids were so excited. Harris wanted to build a snowman. I had to explain that there wasn't enough snow. He was mad, but it was all melted by the time church was over, so he got over it. I don't think I am ready for the cold. I am, however, excited for all of the fun holidays coming up! We even got our Christmas lights up on the house! We didn't do it. We have Lights Up do it for us. It was either now or not until after Thanksgiving. Since we will be out of town after Thanksgiving it had to be now.

Happy Holiday's! ;)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

It's so crazy how the hoildays come and go so fast. All the Halloween stuff is on clearance at Smith's and they were putting Christmas stuff up! Slow down everybody! Enjoy it while it lasts. It already goes fast enough.

Tonia said...

I agree with Lindsay! Family dinners are a lot of fun, I wish ours did more of them!

Jana said...

You didn't tell me you started a blog!! I love it! It was fun to see what you all have been up to since we last chatted. OUCH Harris!! Lets get together soon. We would do lunch around here while the kiddos are at school. I would just have to bring Griff. What do you think?

Jana

Jana said...

Oops! I meant to say could do lunch, not would!!