So tonight girls and boys went our separate ways. Liv and I decided we needed to do some shopping, and eating. We had a great time. First we met Lindsay (my little sis) and did a little eating at Jason's Deli. Then headed to Fashion Place Mall for a little shopping. We had a great time! It is nice to spend time alone with her. She is growing up tooo fast. It kills me! (How old am I?)
So, with the girls shopping, the boys went bowling. Harris loves to bowl and did awesome. He even got a strike and two spares! (thank you wii) Chet also dragged him to the Apple store, but being a guy he loved that too. He didn't want to leave. Even little, a man's a man I guess.
So, with the girls shopping, the boys went bowling. Harris loves to bowl and did awesome. He even got a strike and two spares! (thank you wii) Chet also dragged him to the Apple store, but being a guy he loved that too. He didn't want to leave. Even little, a man's a man I guess.
1 comment:
Whoa we have the same background now! Sweet. You didn't mention that having lunch with me was the most fun part!!!
Post a Comment