
Tonight we went "trunk-or-treating" at Chet's parents' ward. There was a big ward party with dinner, games and then the "trunk-or-treat". I think that is the way to go. Fifty cars all in one place; no doorbells, no crossing busy streats, and you are done in like 20 minutes! The weather was amazing tonight. It was warm! I remember last Halloween it was snowing, so we nixed the "trick-or-treating" and watched Rudolph. Tonight when we were done Harris said, "this was the best "trick-or-treat" day ever!" I think he was right.
We also stopped by Jann's to "trick-or-treat". Harris-Zurg, Liv-Hermione, Ryan-elephant, Cami-Nancy Drew, and Trevor-football player.

Halloween bowling with Chrys and James.

"Trunk-or-Treating"

Yes, I dress up the animals.

Disney Bee and Princess Tiffany
4 comments:
So cute! Everyone looked great but I think Disney wins overall! She's so proud to be a bee!
So fun. I can't believe the animals, you are so cute! The kids looked adorable, as usual. I'm glad you had fun!
You have a cat? Didn't know that! Cute kiddos! Glad we got to visit for a minute. Thanks for answering!!
Their costumes are so fun! I think it is great that you dress up your pets! After all they are part of the family!
Post a Comment