Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mini Missionary

I don't know why but for some reason I have never liked little boys dressed up in suits or shirts and ties. It's like trying to make them grown up when they aren't. That is why Harris has always worn a polo and khakis to church, until today. Living in the mission field we have had the opportunity to have the missionaries over for dinner a few times. Harris loves the missionaries. When we went to find him some dress clothes Chet picked out a white shirt and a blue shirt. (Chet never wears a colored shirt but he thought Harris would like the blue better) Harris would not even entertain the idea of a blue shirt. He said, "I have to look like a missionary"! So the white shirt is what we got. He looks so handsome but I'm still not sure about the "grown up" look.


Harris also loves his Daddy and loves to be just like him even when it comes to dressing. As they were walking out the door Harris took Chet's hand and in a proud voice said "Daddy, we match". It was a very sweet moment that brought tears to my eyes.


What a couple good looking guys. Man, I love them!!!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

AWWWWWWWW!

Jana said...

That is so sweet!!

Tonia said...

Handsome!!!! They do grow up too fast, I hate it!