Fortunately, Harris loves to help! I usually don't even need to ask, he just says, "Mommy I want to mop". (or vacuum or clean the sink) Those are the three things he likes to do the most. Here are some pics that I took of him helping.
He loves to help clean his room, as long as I do everything but vacuum. That's his job.
He will usually rinse all the dishes for me while I load the dishwasher. When we are done with that he will scrub the sink for like 20 minutes. It always looks way better when he does it.
He loves to mop with my Shark Steam Mop. I like that I can let him use it because it is chemical free.
This one I forgot about. He loves to dust the table as well. It works out well since he can fit under the table without bumping his head.
I know that he probably won't always be like this so I felt it was important to document it for proof. He already doesn't like to put his clothes away. He just shoves them all in the same drawer! Oh well, at least they are put away. I'm just grateful for the help that I am getting right now. :)
2 comments:
TOO fun! I think the one of Harris under the table is my favorite!
Like mother like son! It's so funny you guys love to vacuum. I hate it! :)
Post a Comment