These are my cards that Chet and the kids gave me. I love that Liv's has Mickey's on it. Harris wrote his all by himself and told me that it was written in Spanish. :) If you take a close look at Chet's card you can see that some of it is underlined. My mom used to underline the parts that she thought were really important whenever she gave anyone a card. Chet always thought it was funny but being the good "son" that he is he does it too. ;)
My sweet Olivia made these for me at school. I absolutely love the painting! I am going to find a frame so that I can hang it in my bedroom. The bowl on the side is a paper plate that they cut up and drew on and then weaved it into a bowl. My daughter must really know me because she decorated it with "hidden Mickey's". Can you see them? (she's so cute)
And last but not least is my new pride and joy! ;) My limited edition Dooney and Bourke Disneyland purse! Isn't it the cutest thing you have ever seen?! I am so spoiled. :)
It really was a great Mother's Day. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mom to two amazing kids and for my wonderful husband who works so hard so that I can stay home with them.
3 comments:
You are SO lucky. Not only because you got that FAB purse, but you are a great mom and have some of the best kids around! And a great hubby too!! Miss you cutie! Glad you had a great day!
Yay! Happy late Mother's day! Loved the cards :) I have the best nieces and nephews! Hee hee.... :)
You did have a good mother's day and you deserve it!! Love the purse. It is totally you! :)
Post a Comment