So I feel that life has calmed down enough for me to blog for a minute. Today was Olivia's birthday. It was a little weird that there wasn't any big family parties or anything but we did the best we could. Since it was a Thursday she had school and I made her go. She wasn't very happy about it but she did get to open a couple presents first. (some clothes she picked out at Abercrombie) Since she gets out of school so late (4:00!!) I picked her up and we headed to meet Chet at Pei Wei for dinner. I'm not sure why she picked that place. I mean she likes it but I wouldn't call it a favorite. We got there before Chet so I ordered and got a seat. When Chet got there he walked in with a dozen roses that he had ordered for Liv. It was so sweet. He said he wanted her to feel extra special. :) We had a great time at dinner and then headed back home for the rest of her presents (more clothes and a new bead spread set for her new room) and a giant cupcake birthday cake. Yes, I bought a giant cupcake mold and it is quite fun. It was a good day. Happy Birthday Liv!!!
Birthday Morning
Birthday Morning
Yay Presents!!!
3 comments:
I am so excited about that huge cupcake! You are too cute! I like the house;). More pics please!
Cool chair! I wanna see a pic of the cake!
I want that cupcake!! Sounds like she had a great birthday. Hope you are settling in ok. It is so weird that you don't live here anymore...I don't like it.
Post a Comment