Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My One True Love

Today is mine and Chet's 10th anniversary and I wanted to write something beautifully eloquent about why he is my one true love and soul mate but I am not very good at writing so I am going to list some of the reasons that he is those things.

Reasons why I love my husband:

He loves me more than anything in the world!
He loves his kids more than anything in the world!
He has an amazing testimony.
He is my best friend.
He takes me to Disneyland, pretty much whenever I want.
He is very hot.
He buys me flowers every week.
He buys me Pepsi.
He lets me sleep in.
He is smart.
He helps around the house.
He lets me be crazy sometimes.
He listens to me when I need to talk.
He teaches me.
He gets excited about his favorite music.
He works very hard every day at his job to provide for us.
He makes me laugh.
He makes me feel beautiful.
He is my best friend!

I am so grateful that after 10 year of marriage and 14 years together he is still the first person I want to be with. He is my best friend, my soul mate, and my one true love. Happy Anniversary Hounnh! Always and Forever olive jew!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

I read this, thought it was SO wonderful, then didn't leave a comment because I was in a hurry! Can you believe it?????
So, I am back just so I can leave a comment and say

This post is SO wonderful.

What a sweet wife you are! It is so easy to just not do these little things, but when they are done... No regrets!

Love you guys! Miss you, too!

Lindsay said...

Cute! Happy annivadavegasry!