Thursday, December 4, 2008

Santa and Talkin' Turkey

Today was another fabulous day at Disneyland! Chet had a break in his meetings and actually got to spend most of the afternoon with us. I was happy about that because I really wanted to take the kids to see Santa today. I think that tomorrow, being Friday, would have been too busy. As it was the wait was only about 20 minutes. It was great! Livvy was very excited that it was the "real" Santa not the fake one like at the mall. Harris was hesitant at first but Livvy took his had and walked up to Santa with him. When they sat down Santa asked them what they wanted, of course. Harris immediately said, "Spike the Dinosaur!". Liv was more reserved and told him Rollerblades. When I asked her, "Why Rollerblades?" she said because Santa won't know what a Juicy purse is. (which is what she really wants) It was really fun. After we saw Santa, Harris had to show Chet the "chicken". When we got to the turkey there was a whole bunch of people standing around trying to get the turkey's attention. Harris went right up to the cage and started screaming at the bird like he did yesterday. (such a boy) Sure enough the turkey started gobbling back. It was hilarious! I did feel bad for the bird though so I made Harris stop, but that didn't stop other kids from trying the same thing. However, he did not gobble at any of them. Just call Harris "The Turkey Whisperer".

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Oh my goodness, that is so CUTE!!! I am so glad you posted a video, that was just perfect. Love you guys! Hope you are having a FABULOUS time. Make it home safe!

Tonia said...

Your children are adorable! That is a great picture of Santa. Have a wonderful time, I wish we were there!