Standing next to the HP balloon while they were filling it.
All the balloons have names. The HP balloon is just called Hewlett-Packard. Boring, right? At least it's pretty. ;)
This balloon was right next to the HP balloon. It was may favorite (next to Spyderpig). The way it glowed was just so pretty. Loved it!
The kids really liked this balloon because their school mascot is the dragonfly. I'm sure it has a name but it must be one of the ones that didn't pay to have it put in the magazine.
Every once in a while the announcer would tell the all the balloons to light up at the same time. It was awesome. But when he would tell them all to "flicker" it would freak out my eyes! I'm pretty sure it would cause some seizures.
I also love the one with the giraffes on it. It's called "It's a Zoo". I think that would have been my moms favorite. :)
This balloon is brand new this year. It is very neat looking. All the letters and barbed wire are 3D so they stick out of the balloon.
Pink pig in the sky!!!
This one is simply called Carousel.
This is Tropical Sunrise It was one of the last ones lit when all the others were deflating.
We bought Harris a program that has all the balloons and their names listed and the first one that I saw when I opened it was Spyderpig. I was like, "I want to see that one!" It is also brand new this year. It is also a special shape so I wasn't expecting to see it until the Special Shape Rodeo. But as we were heading out I caught a glimpse of a red webbed balloon. We rushed over since the Glowdeo was coming to close.
Is it a pig? Is it Spiderman? No it's Spyderpig!!
The Wells Fargo balloon, Centr Stage, Joelly the bee and Betty Jean the butterfly with Spyderpig.
We had a great night! The Glows are much cooler than the Mass Ascensions. Although I am looking forward to the Special Shapes Mass Ascension on Friday!
2 comments:
HOW AWESOME! I really am thinking I will have to come to NM just to see these balloons! Very beautiful!
COOL! I want to see that in person!
Post a Comment