Labor Day weekend we went to Utah for 2 reasons. The first was for Aubrys birthday and the second was to go to Mary Poppins at the Capital Theater! I told Chet last year when I found out that it was coming to Utah that we were going! He remembered, even though I hadn't said anything recently about it, and got me tickets for our anniversary!
Chet isn't a big broadway guy so it was a girls afternoon for me and Liv! We had a blast. The show was so cute and the set was amazing! The Banks' house was like a folding dollhouse! I really wish I could have gotten some pictures of it. While I didn't get any pictures of the show I did get some cute pictures of Liv inside the theater before the show started.
 |
| Outside Capital Theater. I wish that the lady would have gotten all the signage, oh well. |
 |
| Our seats were 4th row on the balcony. They were perfect. |
 |
| My daughter is gorgeous! If I do say so myself. :) |
 |
| After the show! |
We had an amazing time. And I am so grateful for the wonderful husband that I have that remembers the little things I tell him.
4 comments:
I heard this show was AMAZING! Jame- you and Liv look gorgeous, seriously.
Can she become an even more beautiful young woman? I think not! Love the pictures and glad you got to go!
Like! Liv has way cute shoes on...
You two look GORGEOUS!!
Post a Comment