Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Mexico State Fair

Last Saturday we went to the New Mexico State Fair. It was your typical State fair. It was hot and smelly and overpriced! When we left Chet said to me "Why do we go to the fair every year?". I'm not sure why we go... Certainly not for the rides, or the souvenirs, maybe its for the food. ;)

Liv and Maddie both wanted a giant corndog for lunch. We made them share one. They didn't finish it. :)

The Dragon Wagon. Weeeeeeee... ;)

The Genesis. Poor Liv hated this ride.

Um not. He was little but not that little. You weren't allowed to take pictures for some reason.

Chet loves this basketball game and plays it where ever we go that has one. He is actually really good at it and has won several of the giant prizes. Of course the kids have to try too.

Overall it was a fun day but I am thinking that maybe next year we will skip it.

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Well, at least there was a giant corn dog-- yum! I love corn dogs...

You guys are so awesome the way you are always making memories.

Jana said...

Holy corn dog!! You guys do so much fun stuff! I am glad you are enjoying New Mexico.

I miss you! Hope all is well! Love ya!