Friday, May 22, 2009

Last Day of Preschool

Today was Harris' last day of preschool. It was a rough afternoon for him. He has become very attached to his teacher Mrs. Chamberlain. I remember one day getting him ready for school and he shyly said to me "I love Mrs. Chamberlain". It was very sweet. So today when he had to say "goodbye" once wasn't enough. We had to go back so he could say "goodbye" once more. As we were driving home he started to cry because he was "going to miss Mrs. Chamberlain". (It was so sad!) What a difference from the beginning of the year when he would cry because he didn't want to go! I am glad that after a rough start he ended up having a great first year!

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

Oh, that is so sweet!

Jana said...

How cute!!

Nikki said...

He is so stinkin' cute!

Lindsay said...

Ooooh Boogy!