Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Robinson Men


On Monday we went to the Robinson's new house for family dinner and Family Home Evening. We had a really good time. The kids were in heaven! The new house has a full size basketball court and full size pool. Too bad that it is winter and not summer! They did brave the cold, however, and play basketball for about 45 minutes before they were frozen. The picture is of the guys playing Harris's new favorite game Hungry Hippos. I bought it for him after his dentist appointment. He was so good getting his cleaning and (unfortunately) first filling. He did it all without sedation or gas! So he deserved a "prize". What handsome guys!

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

I am so about to buy that game, too! But for Tyler, he mentioned he wanted it, so I am thinking super cool santa gift! That's just funny we are so alike, I think you are reading my mind...