In the next 6 weeks the special wire that they put in will pull all of her teeth down from the top and up from the bottom so that they are all even and level. To accomplish this, every night she has to rinse her mouth with hot water or drink something hot. This will tighten up the wire which is heat activated (things have really advanced in the 20 years since I had braces). When she goes back to the orthodontist they will put in wires to do the actual straightening. The whole process will take about 8 months.
I love her smile and can't wait to see the finished product!
4 comments:
OUCH!!!!
Such a cute brace face!! Hope it's not too painful for too long!
That sounds so painful!
jame- she is such a darling girl! i can't believe the advances they have made since i have had braces too!
Oh braces.. gotta love em! She looks super cute with them on lucky girl!!
My post title font is Schoolbell and the text is Molengo. Took me a while to find one I liked :) See ya!
Post a Comment