Monday, February 21, 2011

First Lost Tooth

On Valentine's Day while Chet and I were at dinner, Harris lost his first tooth! I know that this is going to sound dramatic but it made me sad that he lost a tooth. I mean how can my baby be losing teeth?! He's not that big is he? I guess he is...

Adorable!
Any way... The next morning Harris had forgotten that the Tooth Fairy had come! When we reminded him he ran down to his bedroom and found a crisp 10 dollar bill under his pillow (that's what happens when the Tooth Fairy is out to dinner and comes home late and only has a 10 in her wallet). Lucky boy!

He actually has 2 more that are ready to fall out any day! So I guess the Tooth Fairy will be back again soon and will hopefully be more prepared next time. ;)

1 comment:

Jana said...

Can you get me the number to your tooth fairy?! She is much more generous than ours! haha :)