When we first moved into this house we had quite a roach problem because the previous owner hadn't used or cleaned the pool in 2 years! It was like a swamp, seriously. So the roaches thought it was the perfect place to hang out. Well 3 months later after emptying and cleaning the pool, spraying the house and setting out a dozen roach traps they are mostly gone. We still get the occasional roach that sneaks in somehow but I quickly trap it under a glass and wait for Chet to get home to dispose of it. :)
Just looking at this picture gives me the heebie jeebies!!!
The centipedes aren't as big of a problem but they do occasionally get in the house and hang ominously on the walls. They get pretty big too. We found one in the hall bathroom onetime that was about 3 inches long! I was actually on the phone with Lindsay when I found that one and I started screaming! I still shudder thinking about it.
Uuuuugggghhh! (shudder) Just look at all those legs!!!
I am now totally grossed out so I will stop blogging now. I think I'll go wash my hands or something. (shudder again)

3 comments:
AHHHHHH! I shudder just reading about those and must say I get a little itchy! Good luck!
I have bumps up my spine! Yikes!! I couldn't handle it. Those are creepy! I hope they go away for good!
Ugh. I hate bugs. Every. One.
Post a Comment