Thursday, June 24, 2010

Harris' Birthday

We had a great day celebrating Harris' 5th birthday! The day started off with presents, of course. He was a little spoiled and got a lot of really fun stuff. His favorite things he got though were his new Michael Jordan shoes from Chet and his fishing pole from his cousins.


He was so excited when he saw the shoe box that a look of pure joy came over his face. Like father like son I guess. :)


He then insisted that we put them on him and that I take a picture of the shoes to "put on facebook".


After opening presents and a breakfast of "fresh hot waffles" we headed out to the pool. The kids were all pretty excited to get in.


Harris decided that he needed a break from the pool to warm up. No better place to do that than in the awesome lounge chairs that my dad bought for us.


After several hours of fun in the pool we got ready and took everybody to see "Toy Story 3" in 3D. It is such a cute movie, but Harris takes after me and was ready to leave about halfway through. I told him no and he sat and enjoyed the rest of the movie with the help of some licorice.


After the movie and some dinner at "ollie gardy" aka Olive Garden we headed home for cake. It was a wonderful day and I am so glad that Harris was born!!! Love that baby boy!

No comments: