My tender lumplings, Liv and Harris, as Jack and Sally. Liv wasn't to crazy about being Sally but Harris said to her "it's Jack and Sally." So being the awesome big sis that she is she went as Sally.

Bestest friends. Cousins Olivia and Camille ready for some candy!
Lil punkin Aubry in her costume from Build-a-Bear, from Auntie Lindsay. Could she be any cuter?! (Chet note - yes, you read that right her costume is from Build-a-Bear!)
More bestest friends. Cousins Ryan and Harris ready to go! (Chet note - I did the fine face painting job on both Olivia and Ryan. I know, I am awesome...)

Bestest friends. Cousins Olivia and Camille ready for some candy!
2 comments:
They look awesome! You can't even tell that is Liv! And little Aubry....sooooo cute!!
Oh, cute! Cute! CUTE! I just can't say anything else. You wrote the post together! CUTE!
Post a Comment